Kerman Province (Persian: Ostān-e Kermān) is one of the 31 provinces of Iran. Kerman is in the southeast of Iran with its administrative center in the city of Kerman .Kerman province became one of the most important touring poles of Iran.the full-star sky of kerman its full-secret kavir.
Historical sites & Tourist attractions
- Bazaar – Explore the arcades of the bazaar, indulge in the smells of oriental spices
- Gonbad-e-Jabaliyeh – An amazing dome in the east of Kerman
- Ganjalikhan bath – A historic bath.
- Mouyedi Ice-House – There are several small-gardens around this ice-house which were filled with the water in winter, then after that the water iced, the ices lead to the ice-house to use in summer.
- San’ati museum – An interesting museum in contemporary arts of Kerman.
- Vakil traditional tea house – An attractive traditional tea house in the covered bazar.
- Ganjali Khan Square – It is similar to “Naghshe Jahan” and “Mirchakhmaq” squares. The bazaars are located in three side of square and in the fourth side, the Ganjali Khan School is established.
- Ganjali Khan Mosque – It is located in the north-west of square and near Ganjalikhan School. It was constructed in 1007 A.H.
- Zarabkhaneh museum – It is located in the north side of square. This eight-angle place includes an arch, four porticoes and four booths in four views. Now, it has changed to coin museum.
- Jameh mosque – The Friday mosque.
- Malek mosque (Imam mosque) – The large and famous mosque”Imam mosque” is one of the oldest mosque in Kerman and probably Iran.
- National Library, housed in a former a textile factory.
- Museum of the Holy Defense – Interesting installation in the courtyard, depicting a battlefield in the Shatt-el-arab. Admission 3000 IRR.
- Takht-e-Darya-Gholi-Beyg – A monument in the side of the hills in the east of Kerman.
- Ghal’e Dokhtar – A historical castle in the hills in the east of Kerman; attributed to the Ashkanian era.
- Mahan is only 30 kilometers away. Thereby you can visit Shazdeh’s garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is about 5.5 hectares with a rectangular plot and a wall around it. The garden is a fine example of Persian gardens that take advantage of suitable natural climate. As well as the Shah-Ne’matollah-e-Vali monument
Visit The Kaluts, a stunning formation of desert stones. About 1,5h from Kerman. There are villages like Shahdad or smaller desert villages on the way. Higly recommended, specially for sunset! In summer, destertcamping is also possible
Rugs, Like many Iranian cities, Kerman produces rugs and has its own well-known style of rug-making
Pistachio, Kerman is the center of producing the pistachio in Iran. More than 95% of Iran pistachio is produced in Kerman
Kolompeh is a very delicious pie
Patteh is a unique handicraft which is produced in Kerman
Cumin, also known as Jeera, is a flowering plant
With non-smartphones, you get to keep all your airtime in one ‘pool’ essay editing service and tracfone promo codes will work on your device.